ศาลเจ้าแม่โจ้ (Chao Mae Jo Shrine)

by

|

in

ภาษาไทย


ศาลเจ้าแม่โจ้ เริ่มจัดสร้างขึ้นเมื่อปี พ.ศ. 2499 โดย คุณปรีชา ถาวร (ศิษย์เก่ารุ่น 19) เพื่อเป็นที่ยึดเหนี่ยวจิตใจและปัดเป่าเหตุการณ์ไม่ดีที่เกิดขึ้นกับนักเรียนในยุคนั้น ศาลในยุคแรกเป็นเพียง โครงไม้ขนาดเล็ก และไม่มีการบันทึกภาพไว้ ชื่อ “เจ้าแม่โจ้” เกิดจากการเรียกชื่อตามผู้ทำพิธีกรรม และกลายเป็นชื่อที่ศิษย์เก่าใช้เรียกขานสืบต่อกันมา แม้ศาลหลังแรกจะผุพังไปตามกาลเวลา แต่ต่อมาได้มีการ สร้างขึ้นใหม่เป็นครั้งที่สองในบริเวณเดิม ซึ่งมีภาพถ่ายเป็นหลักฐาน โดยภาพดังกล่าวได้รับการ ปรับปรุงให้เป็นภาพสี โดยชมรมศิษย์เก่าแม่โจ้จังหวัดตาก และมอบให้สมาคมศิษย์เก่าแม่โจ้ในเวลาต่อมา

English


The Chao Mae Jo Shrine was first established in 1956 (B.E. 2499) by Preecha Thaworn (Alumni Class 19) as a spiritual place for students to seek protection and ward off misfortune during that time. The earliest shrine was a small wooden structure, and no photographs of it were recorded. The name “Chao Mae Jo” originated from the person who performed ritual ceremonies there, and the name was later adopted and passed down among Maejo alumni. Although the first shrine eventually deteriorated over time, a second shrine was later rebuilt at the same location. A photograph of this later shrine survives and was colorized by the Maejo Alumni Association of Tak Province before being presented to the Maejo Alumni Association afterward.

 

WordPress database error: [Invalid default value for 'created_at']
CREATE TABLE wp_clarity_collect_events ( id bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, payload longtext NOT NULL, created_at datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci

WordPress database error: [Table 'web.wp_clarity_collect_events' doesn't exist]
SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `wp_clarity_collect_events`